The Arizona Wildcats and Oregon State Beavers are set to do battle Thursday night in Tucson.
Arizona (12-4, 2-1 Pac-12) is coming off a disappointing road loss to the Colorado Buffaloes that snapped its nine-game winning streak, while Oregon State (10-5, 2-1) comes in off a win against the Oregon Ducks.
Arizona is favored by 15 points, and KenPom gives the Wildcats a 90 percent chance of winning with a projected score of 81-67.
And here is how you can tune into the action.
How to watch
Game time: 7 p.m. MST
TV channel: Pac-12 Network
Live stream: Pac-12.com/live
Announcers: J.B. Long (play-by-play) and Eddie House (analyst)
How to listen
Online radio stream: Arizona IMG Radio Network (Brian Jeffries/Ryan Hansen)
Satellite radio: Sirius 128, XM 198
Local Tucson radio: 1290 AM and 107.5 FM
- Oregon State vs. Arizona score predictions
- 3 keys to an Arizona win over Oregon State
- Arizona still looking for spark off the bench
- Q&A with Building the Dam: Expert previews Oregon State
- An in-depth look at the Oregon State Beavers
- Notebook: On Allonzo Trier’s first-half struggles and backup point guard duties
- Sean Miller trying to get Arizona to ‘reach our potential’
- Parker Jackson-Cartwright responds to criticism from ESPN’s Jeff Goodman
- Arizona signee Brandon Williams putting up big numbers after knee surgery