The 14th-ranked Arizona Wildcats are set to hit the road for their first Pac-12 road trip this weekend where they will take on the Utah Utes and Colorado Buffaloes
First up are the Utes who Arizona faces on Thursday night in Salt Lake City.
Arizona (11-3) enters on an eight-game winning streak, coming off an impressive victory over then-No. 3 Arizona State in its conference opener.
Meanwhile, Utah (10-3) had an outstanding start to conference play, sweeping the Oregon schools in the Pacific Northwest last weekend.
Our full preview of Thursday’s game can be read here, and here is how you can tune into the action.
How to watch
Game time: 7 p.m. MST
TV channel: ESPN
Live stream: WatchESPN
Announcers: Dave Pasch (play-by-play) and Bill Walton (guy who talks about a lot of things and sometimes basketball)
How to listen
Online radio stream: Arizona IMG Radio Network
Satellite radio: Sirius 126 and XM 198
Local radio: 1290 AM and 107.5 FM
- 3 keys to an Arizona win at Utah
- Dylan Smith settling in with Arizona Wildcats
- Arizona vs. Utah score predictions
- Arizona positioned for lengthy winning streak
- Arizona improving on defense, but ‘everyone can be better’
- Parker Jackson-Cartwright is the ‘perfect point guard’ for Arizona in ‘some ways’
- Dylan Smith on his baggy shorts: “They’re comfortable”