Players and coaches from all 12 Pac-12 schools will meet in San Francisco on Thursday, Oct. 11 for the annual Pac-12 men’s basketball Media Day.
The Arizona Wildcats will be represented by head coach Sean Miller, sophomore guard Brandon Randolph and redshirt junior big man Chase Jeter.
Arizona’s first scheduled appearance is at 11:50 a.m. PT when they will be interviewed by Mike Yam and Don MacLean on the Pac-12 Network as part of the Inside Pac-12 Basketball: Men’s Media Day Special.
Miller will then conduct his podium interview at 2:10 p.m. PT, which will be live streamed on the Pac-12’s Facebook and Twitter pages, as well as the Pac-12 Networks’ Press Conference page.
The day’s full schedule can be seen here. Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott will kick off the event with a press conference at 10 a.m. PT.
Here are the rest of the trios set to be in attendance:
- Arizona State: Bobby Hurley along with Remy Martin and Zylan Cheatham
- California: Wyking Jones along with Justice Sueing and Paris Austin
- Colorado: Tad Boyle along with McKinley Wright IV and Evan Battey
- Oregon: Dana Altman along with Payton Pritchard and Paul White
- Oregon State: Wayne Tinkle along with Tres Tinkle and Stephen Thompson Jr.
- Stanford: Jerod Haase along with Daejon Davis and Josh Sharma
- UCLA: Steve Alford along with Jaylen Hands and Kris Wilkes
- USC: Andy Enfield along with Bennie Boatwright and Jonah Mathews
- Utah: Larry Krystkowiak along with Sedrick Barefield and Jayce Johnson
- Washington: Mike Hopkins along with Matisse Thybulle and Jaylen Nowell
- Washington State: Ernie Kent along with Robert Franks and Viont’e Daniels