The Arizona Wildcats begin the 2018-19 college basketball in earnest on Sunday, Oct. 14 with their annual Red-Blue scrimmage. The intra-squad game will mark the first time the new-look roster gets shown off before what will be a sold out crowd at McKale Center.
The TV broadcast on the Pac-12 Network begins at 12 p.m. PT with player intros, followed by a slam dunk contest and then the game itself.
Check out all the relevant game information below for the Red-Blue scrimmage:
Red-Blue game time, details:
Date: Sunday, Oct. 14
Time: 12 p.m. PT
Location: McKale Center, Tucson
Which TV channel is Red-Blue on?
Red-Blue will be televised on the Pac-12 Network.
How can I watch Red-Blue online?
The stream of Red-Blue can be viewed via Pac-12.com.
How can I listen to Red-Blue on the radio?
You can listen to Red-Blue scrimmage on the Arizona IMG Sports Network.
Red-Blue pregame coverage:
- What to watch in Arizona’s Red-Blue game
- CBS: Arizona won’t make it back to NCAA Tournament in 2019
- Arizona schedules home-and-home series with Illinois, starting in 2019-20
- Check out Arizona basketball’s 2018-19 schedule poster
- Media day notes: On Chase Jeter starting, Devonaire Doutrive standing out, Arizona shooting more 3s, and more
- Arizona picked to finish 4th in Pac-12