For the first time ever, all 30 NBA teams will be participating in Las Vegas Summer League this year.
Of course, that means several former Arizona Wildcats will be suiting up. Six, to be exact.
LVSL runs from July 6 to July 17 and features 82 games over 12 days as part of the usual tournament-style schedule.
Teams will compete in three preliminary games before being seeded in a tournament that culminates with the championship game on July 17.
Here’s a list of the former Arizona players who will be participating:
- Chance Comanche — Orlando Magic
- Kadeem Allen — Boston Celtics
- Allonzo Trier — New York Knicks
- Rawle Alkins — Toronto Raptors
- Deandre Ayton — Phoenix Suns
- Kobi Simmons — Memphis Grizzlies
Simmons and Trier don’t play in Las Vegas until Saturday, since their respective teams are off Friday. Simmons just wrapped up Utah Summer League, where he averaged 17 points per game.
Here’s Friday’s schedule: