Basketball is back! Well, sort of
The Arizona Wildcats began preseason practice earlier this week in preparation for the 2019-20 season, which starts in November. And to help kick off the return of hoops, Arizona has moved up its annual Red-Blue scrimmage to the start of the preseason.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch the Wildcats scrimmage each other at McKale Center:
Arizona Red-Blue game time, details:
Date: Friday, Sept. 27, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. MST
Location: McKale Center
Which TV channel is Arizona Red-Blue on?
The Red-Blue game will be shown on the Pac-12 Network.
How can I watch Arizona Red-Blue online?
The stream of the Red-Blue game can be viewed on Pac-12.com.
How can I listen to Arizona Red-Blueon the radio?
You can listen to the Red-Blue on the Arizona IMG Sports Network.
Red-Blue pre-game coverage:
- What to watch for in Arizona’s Red-Blue Game
- 4-star forward Terren Frank has Arizona in final 4
- 5-star point guard Devin Askew to visit Arizona for Red-Blue Game
- Devonaire Doutrive almost transferred from Arizona—now he ‘might be our most improved player’
- What we learned about Arizona basketball at Sean Miller’s media day press conference
- Jordan Brown will sit out 2019-20 season, but Jemarl Baker Jr. still seeking waiver
- Brandon Ashley acquired by Northern Arizona Suns; Andre Iguodala to stay away from Grizzlies