It’s game time!
The No. 24 Arizona Wildcats (11-3, 1-0) hit the road for the first time in Pac-12 play on Thursday night when they take on the No. 9 Oregon Ducks (12-3, 1-1) to start a two-game trip to the Pacific Northwest.
Here is all the info you need to tune in, along with links to all of our pregame coverage. We will be chatting about the game in the comment section below, and we encourage you to join us.
Arizona-Oregon game time, details:
Date: Thursday, Jan. 9, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. MST
Location: Matthew Knight Arena, Eugene, Ore.
Line: Oregon -4
KenPom projection: Oregon will win 73-70, with a 60 percent probability of the Ducks coming out on top.
Which TV channel is Arizona-Oregon on?
Arizona-Oregon will be televised on ESPN. Dave Pasch and Bill Walton will be on the call.
How can I watch Arizona-Oregon online?
The stream of Arizona-Oregon can be viewed at ESPN.com.
How can I listen to Arizona-Oregon on the radio?
You can listen to Arizona-Oregon on the Arizona IMG Sports Network.
How can I follow Arizona-Oregon?
By following us on Twitter at @AZDesertSwarm! You can also follow our editors at @RKelapire and @realBJP.
- What to watch for when Arizona faces Oregon in Eugene
- Oregon forward C.J. Walker unlikely to play vs. Arizona
- Arizona looking for versatility from Josh Green
- Oregon expert previews the Arizona game, makes a score prediction
- Arizona block machine Christian Koloko wants to show he’s more than a project
- Arizona getting longest Pac-12 road trip of season out of the way early
- ‘We did our research’: Arizona excited to add Georgetown transfer James Akinjo
- Sean Miller basically says Nico Mannion will be one-and-done at Arizona
- Arizona officially announces addition of Georgetown transfer James Akinjo
- Sean Miller explains why Arizona rarely plays walk-ons in blowouts
- Where do NBA mock drafts have Arizona’s Nico Mannion, Josh Green, and Zeke Nnaji?
- Arizona rises in AP poll, ranks favorably in KenPom and NET rankings
- Power ranking Pac-12 basketball after opening week of conference play
- Georgetown expert analyzes new Arizona commit James Akinjo