One day shy of when they were supposed to start the 2020-21 season, the Arizona Wildcats now know the specific dates of all their remaining scheduled games. For now.
The Pac-12 released the conference schedule on Tuesday, providing dates (but not tip times or TV info) for the 20-game league slate:
- Dec. 2: Colorado at Arizona
- Dec. 19: Arizona at Stanford
- Dec. 31: Arizona at Washington
- Jan. 2: Arizona at Washington State
- Jan. 7: USC at Arizona
- Jan. 9: UCLA at Arizona
- Jan. 14: Arizona at Oregon State
- Jan. 16: Arizona at Oregon
- Jan. 21: Arizona at ASU
- Jan. 28: Stanford at Arizona
- Jan. 30: Cal at Arizona
- Feb. 4: Arizona at Utah
- Feb. 6: Arizona at Colorado
- Feb. 11: Oregon State at Arizona
- Feb. 13: Oregon at Arizona
- Feb. 18: Arizona at UCLA
- Feb. 20: Arizona at USC
- Feb. 25: Washington State at Arizona
- Feb. 27: Washington at Arizona
- March 6: ASU at Arizona
All dates are considered tentative, with the schedule laid out so that games can be moved around if needed to accommodate COVID-19 concerns.
Arizona was set to open play Wednesday at McKale Center against NAU, but that game was canceled Monday due to a Lumberjacks player contracting COVID-19. The Wildcats are now set to begin the 2020-21 campaign Friday against Grambling, the first of what is now six nonconference games that will all be played at McKale.