Scheduling is difficult during the coronavirus pandemic, so it wasn’t until Thursday that we finally got the game time sand broadcast information for the first three weeks of Arizona’s Pac-12 schedule.
This is what it looks like:
- Sat., Dec. 19: at Stanford, 5 p.m. MST, Pac-12 Network
- Tues., Dec. 22: vs. Montana, 5 p.m. MST, Pac-12 Network*
- Mon., Dec. 28: vs. Colorado, 7:30 p.m. MST, Pac-12 Network
- Thurs., Dec. 31: at Washington, 6 p.m. MST, Pac-12 Network
- Sat., Jan. 2: at Washington State, 6 p.m. MST, Pac-12 Network
- Thurs., Jan. 7: vs. USC, 7 p.m. MST, ESPN
- Sat., Jan. 9: vs UCLA, 2/7/8 p.m. MST, ESPN/2
- Thurs., Jan. 14: at Oregon State, 9 p.m. MST, FS1
- Sat., Jan. 16: at Oregon, 8 p.m. MST, ESPN/2
If you’re keeping count, that’s five games on Pac-12 Network, three on the ESPN family of networks, and one on FOX Sports 1.
Eventually, the Wildcats will have one Pac-12 game on CBS, eight on the ESPN family of networks, five on FS1 and six on Pac-12 Network.
The game times and specific TV network designations after Jan. 16 will be announced at a later date.
Like everything these days, all this info is subject to change.
The Colorado game was originally scheduled for Dec. 2 but was postponed to Dec. 28 due to a COVID-19 case within the Buffaloes’ program.
Arizona has seen four games get cancelled/postponed for that reason, the latest coming Wednesday when California Baptist had to cancel.