The Arizona women’s basketball program has reached new heights in many ways under head coach Adia Barnes, and you can check another off the list.
The program announced Monday that its Jan. 14 home game vs. No. 8 Oregon will air on ESPN, the first time the Wildcats have ever appeared on the ESPN family of networks in the regular season. That’s a huge step in the program cementing itself as one of the best in the country.
The Pac-12 also released the game times and broadcast information for five other games and they are all on the Pac-12 Network, including Friday’s home game vs. No. 1 Stanford, which will tip off at 5 p.m. MST.
- Jan. 1 vs. Stanford: 5 p.m. MST, Pac-12 Networks
- Jan. 3 vs. Cal: Noon MST, Pac-12 Networks
- Jan. 8 at Washington: 9 p.m. MST, Pac-12 Networks
- Jan. 10 at WSU: Noon MST, Pac-12 Networks
- Jan. 14 vs. Oregon: 5 p.m. MST, ESPN
- Jan. 16 vs. Oregon State: 2 p.m. MST, Pac-12 Network
Arizona enters the Stanford game as the No. 6 team in the country. The Wildcats are 7-0 overall and 5-0 in the Pac-12, their best start ever in conference play.