The Pac-12 has announced additional rip-off times and TV info for a slew of Arizona's upcoming games, filling out the schedule through the middle of February.
The UA's trip to the Rocky Mountain schools begins Feb. 4 at Utah, with the game set for a 5 p.m. MST tip on Fox Sports 1. Two days later, Arizona plays at Colorado at 6 p.m. MST, also on FS1.
The Colorado game will be the first in which freshman point guard Kerr Kriisa is eligible to play after the NCAA clearinghouse delayed his collegiate debut.
Arizona returns home to face the Oregon schools after that, hosting Oregon State on Feb. 11 (6 p.m. MST, Pac-12 Network) and then Oregon on Feb. 13 (2 p.m. MST, ESPN2 or ESPNU).
That leaves Arizona with only four scheduled games that lack TV and tip info, plus the postponed game at Oregon that hasn't been rescheduled.
Arizona returns to action Monday night at home against ASU, whom it just beat in Tempe on Thursday. It's the first of three games this week at McKale Center.
Here's how Arizona's schedule currently looks:
- Monday vs. ASU (9 p.m. MST, ESPN2)
- Thursday vs. Stanford (9 p.m. MST, ESPN2)
- Saturday vs. Cal (3 p.m. MST P12 Net)
- Feb. 4 at Utah (5 p.m. MST, FS1)
- Feb. 6 at Colorado (6 p.m. MST, FS1)
- Feb. 11 vs. Oregon State (6 p.m. MST, P12 Net)
- Feb. 13 vs. Oregon (2 p.m. MST, ESPN2/U)
- Feb. 18 at UCLA
- Feb. 20 at USC
- Feb. 25 vs. Washington State
- Feb. 27 vs. Washington
- TBD: at Oregon