It’s game time!
The Arizona Wildcats (12-3, 6-3) will look for their fourth straight win—and some revenge—Thursday when they host the Stanford Cardinal (9-5, 5-3) in McKale Center. The Cardinal won the first matchup in Santa Cruz back in December.
Here is all the info you need to tune in to the rematch, as well as some links to pregame coverage.
Stanford-Arizona game time, details:
- Date: Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021
- Game time: 8 p.m. MST
- Location: McKale Center, Tucson, Ariz.
- KenPom projection: 74-70 Arizona, with a 65% chance of victory.
Which TV channel is Stanford-Arizona on?
Stanford-Arizona will be televised on ESPN2. Dan Shulman and Jay Bilas will be on the call.
How can I watch Stanford-Arizona online?
The stream of Stanford-Arizona can be viewed at WatchESPN.com.
How can I listen to Stanford-Arizona on the radio?
You can listen to Stanford-Arizona on the Arizona IMG Sports Network.
How can I follow Stanford-Arizona?
By following us on Twitter at @AZDesertSwarm and our editors Ryan Kelapire (@RKelapire) and Brian Pedersen (@realBJP)!
- What to watch for when Arizona hosts Stanford on Thursday night
- Bennedict Mathurin will be available vs. Stanford, but only in an emergency
- Arizona’s wins over ASU are proof of program’s new (and better?) direction
- Kerr Kriisa’s debut date bumped up; Bennedict Mathurin could play vs. Stanford despite ankle sprain
- James Akinjo, Terrell Brown Jr. stepping up as Arizona’s depth disintegrates
- What we learned from Arizona’s win over ASU