The turnaround from Thursday to Saturday is among the toughest parts of playing a Pac-12 schedule. And now the Arizona Wildcats will have even less time to recover and prepare between its next to games.
Saturday's home game against Oregon has been moved up a few hours, now scheduled to start at 12 p.m. MST. ESPN2 will broadcast the matchup, which is the first of the season between the UA and the Ducks.
The Wildcats' scheduled game in Eugene was postponed due to Oregon's COVID-19 issues and hasn't been rescheduled.
Another of Arizona's remaining games was given a start time, as well as a channel change. The Feb. 25 game at McKale Center against Washington State, previously slated to air on the Pac-12 Network, will instead be shown on Fox Sports 1.
Oh, and it'll be at 9 p.m. MST, so make sure to schedule in a pregame nap.
Here's how Arizona's remaining schedule looks:
- Thursday vs. Oregon State (6 p.m. MST, Pac-12 Network)
- Saturday vs. Oregon (12 p.m. MST, ESPN2)
- Feb. 18 at UCLA (7 p.m. MST, ESPN2/U)
- Feb. 20 at USC (1:30 or 4 p.m. MST, Fox)
- Feb. 25 vs. Washington State (9 p.m. MST, FS1)
- Feb. 27 vs. Washington (12 p.m. MST, CBS)
- TBD at Oregon