The Round of 32 women’s basketball game between No. 3 Arizona and No. 11 BYU will tip off at 4 p.m. PT on Wednesday, the NCAA announced Monday night. It will take place at the UTSA Convocation Center and air on ESPNU.
Here is the full second-round schedule with game times, TV channels and venues:
The winner of the Arizona-BYU game will play the winner of No. 2 Texas A&M-No. 7 Iowa State on Sunday in the Sweet Sixteen.
Arizona routed No. 13 Stony Brook 79-44 on Monday to advance to the second round. BYU upset No. 6 Rutgers 69-66. Her Hoop Stats gives the Wildcats a 65.8% chance of beating BYU, with a projected score of 62-58.
We will have more on this matchup on Tuesday. For now, check out our coverage from the Stony Brook win:
- First look at BYU, Arizona’s Round of 32 opponent
- Arizona dominates Stony Brook in first round of NCAA Tournament
- Adia Barnes, Arizona players react to win over Stony Brook
- What Adia Barnes said after Arizona’s first-round win over Stony Brook
- 5 takeaways from Arizona’s first-round win over Stony Brook