With ESPN's College GameDay coming to town, there are plenty of things going on around campus starting on Friday.
Here's a complete rundown of times, and where to park courtesy of Arizona Athletics:
Friday, September 25
- 10 am - 3 pm: UA Mall Open at College GameDay set for interactive fan displays, periodic live hits on SportsCenter. Parking available at 6th Street Garage, Maingate Garage, Tyndall Garage and Cherry Garage for nominal fee.
- 11 am: College Football Live from the UA Mall
- 5 - 7 pm: BearDown Friday | University Blvd at MainGate Square
Saturday, September 26
- 3:30 am: Fan/Student arrival and sign checking begins on UA Mall. Parking available at 6th Street Garage, Maingate Garage, Tyndall Garage
- 5:00 am: Season tailgate pass holders will be permitted to enter the tailgating grounds for parking only. Tailgating (set up of tents, grilling, etc.) will not commence until 11:00 AM. Any tailgate vehicles parked must be ready to move at 9:15 AM upon the conclusion of College GameDay. In compliance with University policies and the Arizona Board of Regents there will be absolutely NO alcohol consumption until 11:00 AM. This will be strictly enforced. Additionally, any vehicles left unattended on University Ave or Cherry Ave will be towed.
- 6 - 9 am: College GameDay Live on the UA Mall
- 11 am: Tailgate may begin in designated lots
- Noon: McKale Ticket office opens
- 1 pm: Coca-Cola Fan Fiesta begins
- 2:30 pm: Wildcat Club/A-Club Tailgate begins in front of Hall of Champions
- 3:15 pm: Wildcat Walk begins at Corner of University and Cherry
- 3:45 pm: Arizona Stadium Gates Open
- 5:04 pm: Pride of Arizona Pre-Game Band Show Begins
- 5:22 pm: #UCLAvsAZ Kickoff in Arizona Stadium
If you're on the fence about going, just go. The 2009 GameDay experience was one of the best I had in college, even if that game did end poorly. And we'd love to see your best GameDay pics! Just tweet 'em to @azdesertswarm!