The Arizona Wildcats need a new head football coach and that could be you!
The University of Arizona posted the job online Thursday and you can apply for it here.
Applications will be reviewed starting Jan. 16, and there aren’t many qualifications for the position.
The required qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Five years of football coaching experience at the collegiate or professional level
The preferred qualifications are:
- Football coaching experience at an NCAA Division I level program
And here are the job duties:
- *Seasonal development of training and competitions
- *Recruitment of prospective student-athletes
- *Budget management
- *Assemble coaching staff
- *Manage staff and assign coaching directions and responsibilities
- *Academic progress of student-athletes
Note that it is listed as a full-time job and you will have to work weekends which kinda sucks. Only 40 hours a week though, and you will probably get to appear on those Hughes Federal Credit Union commercials.
If you plan on applying, why do you think you would be the best person for the job?
Here’s my candidacy: I coached Georgia State and Eastern Michigan to national championships in NCAA Football 14 and know a play — Four Verticals — that results in a big gain nearly 100 percent of the time.
I doubt you can top that so maybe you shouldn’t apply after all.