Kickoff times and broadcast information have been finalized for five Arizona Wildcats football games in the 2018 season.
Here’s that info:
- Sept. 1 vs. BYU — 7:45 p.m. PT, ESPN
- Sept. 8 at Houston — 9 a.m. PT, ESPN2
- Sept. 15 vs. Southern Utah — 8 p.m. PT, Pac-12 Network Arizona
- Oct. 12 at Utah — 7 p.m. PT, ESPN
- Nov. 2 vs. Colorado — 7:30 p.m. PT, FOX Sports 1
Maybe the only surprise here is how early UA’s road at Houston will start, as it will begin at 11 a.m. Texas time.
The other four games that were announced are predictably late kickoffs, which are the norm for Arizona. The Wildcats aren’t allowed to host day games for much of the season due to the Tucson heat.
Here is UA’s complete schedule. The kickoff times and broadcast info for the rest of the Pac-12 schedule will be announced later.
- Sept. 1 vs. BYU
- Sept. 8 at Houston
- Sept. 15 vs. Southern Utah
- Sept. 22 at Oregon State
- Sept. 29 vs. USC
- Oct. 6 vs. Cal
- Oct. 12 at Utah (Friday)
- Oct. 20 at UCLA
- Oct. 27 vs. Oregon
- Nov. 2 vs. Colorado (Friday)
- Nov. 17 at Washington State
- Nov. 24 vs. ASU
Our Gabe Encinas had an in-depth look at the schedule here. Arizona does not face Stanford or Washington this season.