It’s game day!
The Arizona Wildcats (4-2, 2-1 Pac-12) embark on a critical two-game road trip to California that begins with a game against the USC Trojans (3-3, 2-1) in Los Angeles. Arizona and USC are part of a four-way tie for first place in the South Division along with ASU and Utah, who meet Saturday in Salt Lake City.
Arizona has lost six straight to the Trojans and hasn’t won at the Coliseum since 2009.
Below are all the important details about tonight’s game, including plenty of pre-game reading. Make sure to come chat with us!
Arizona-USC game time, details:
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Time: 6:30 p.m. MST
Location: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum; Los Angeles, Calif.
Line: USC -9.5
Which TV channel is Arizona-USC on?
Arizona-USC will be televised on the Pac-12 Network
How can I watch Arizona-USC online?
The stream of Arizona-USC can be viewed at Pac-12.com.
How can I listen to Arizona-USC on the radio?
You can listen to Arizona-USC on the Arizona IMG Sports Network.
Arizona-USC pre-game coverage:
- Arizona-USC score predictions
- What to watch for when Arizona faces USC in Los Angeles
- A crossroads? Let’s see how Arizona rebounds at USC
- Ex-Arizona safety Will Parks injured in Broncos’ loss to Chiefs on Thursday night
- USC expert previews the Arizona game and makes a score prediction
- Arizona still searching for top receiving target halfway through season
- USC dealing with major defensive injuries ahead of Arizona game
- What Arizona players are saying about USC, bouncing back from Washington loss, and more
- Ball security among correctable measures for Arizona heading to USC
- 3 former Arizona Wildcats selected on first day of XFL Draft
- A look at the storied Arizona-UCLA softball rivalry
- German athlete Roberto Miranda commits to Arizona football
- Arizona vs. USC: First look at the Trojans
- Arizona loses ground in bowl projections after Washington loss
- Kevin Sumlin ‘not worried’ about Grant Gunnell’s redshirt, clarifies comment on Khalil Tate’s health
- Kevin Sumlin discusses USC, Khalil Tate, J.J. Taylor, the offensive line and more at weekly press conference
- Kickoff time announced for Arizona’s Oct. 26 trip to Stanford
- Arizona kicker Lucas Havrisik named Pac-12 Special Teams Player of the Week