It’s game day!
Arizona (4-4, 2-3 Pac-12) has won three of the last four over the Beavers (3-4, 2-2), including a 35-14 victory last September in Corvallis, Ore.
This will be the first game with new defensive coordinator Chuck Cecil and new linebackers coach Hank Hobson. Kevin Sumlin fired Marcel Yates and John Rushing on Sunday, a day after Arizona’s 41-31 loss at Stanford, running opponents’ scoring total to 133 points in the last three games.
Below are all the important details about today’s game, including plenty of pre-game reading.
Arizona-Oregon State game time, details:
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 1:30 p.m. MST
Location: Arizona Stadium, Tucson, Ariz.
Line: Arizona -5.5
Which TV channel is Arizona-Oregon State on?
Arizona-Oregon State will be televised on the Pac-12 Network.
How can I watch Arizona-Oregon State online?
The stream of Arizona-Oregon State can be viewed at Pac-12.com.
How can I listen to Arizona-Oregon State on the radio?
You can listen to Arizona-Oregon State on the Arizona IMG Sports Network.
How can I follow Arizona-Oregon State?
By following us on Twitter at @AZDesertSwarm!
Arizona-Oregon State pre-game coverage:
- Arizona-Oregon State score predictions
- Arizona dedicates football practice fields to late coach Dick Tomey
- What to watch for when Arizona hosts Oregon State on Homecoming
- Oregon State expert previews the Arizona game and makes a prediction
- First look at the Oregon State Beavers
- What Arizona players said about Marcel Yates’ firing, Chuck Cecil’s promotion to defensive coordinator
- Arizona players ‘shocked’ by Marcel Yates’ firing, but know a change was necessary
- Ex-Arizona kicker Nick Folk signs with Patriots
- Arizona drops from most bowl projections after Stanford loss
- Arizona football unveils Desert Swarm throwback uniforms, Dick Tomey-themed hype video for Homecoming game vs. Oregon State
- Kevin Sumlin explains why Arizona fired defensive coordinator Marcel Yates, promoted Chuck Cecil
- Arizona to continue rotating Khalil Tate and Grant Gunnell in two-quarterback system