It’s game day!
The Arizona Wildcats are back in action after a second bye week, hosting the UCLA Bruins to open Pac-12 Conference play. This is the start of six consecutive games, the longest stretch without a break this season.
UCLA (1-3, 0-1) is coming off a massive comeback win at Washington State last week, rallying from down 32 points to triumph 67-63. The Bruins are 4-9 under second-year coach Chip Kelly, with one of those victories the 31-30 win over Arizona last year at the Rose Bowl.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch the Wildcats’ first game of the Pac-12 slate:
Arizona-UCLA game time, details:
Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. MST
Location: Arizona Stadium, Tucson, Arizona
Line: Arizona -6.5
Which TV channel is Arizona-UCLA on?
Arizona-UCLA will be televised on ESPN.
How can I watch Arizona-UCLA online?
The stream of Arizona-UCLA can be viewed on ESPN3.com.
How can I listen to Arizona-UCLA on the radio?
You can listen to Arizona-UCLA on the Arizona IMG Sports Network.
Arizona-UCLA pre-game coverage:
- Arizona-UCLA score predictions
- Arizona has opportunity to earn believers Saturday against UCLA
- What Arizona players are saying about the UCLA game
- Arizona’s third down efficiency among best in college football
- How did Arizona football’s recruits fare in Week 5?
- 3-star Texas CB Nate Floyd includes Arizona in final 3
- Trevon Mason all caught up on Arizona’s defensive line after late start
- Redshirt rule coming into play as Arizona prepares for fourth game of 2019 season
- Arizona vs. UCLA: First look at the Bruins
- Kevin Sumlin explains why Arizona used helicopter to recruit in Phoenix area
- Kevin Sumlin discusses UCLA’s comeback, Khalil Tate’s scrambling and J.J. Taylor’s health, and more at weekly presser
- Kickoff time announced for Arizona’s Pac-12 road opener at Colorado