ESPN will carry the game.
This will mark the fourth time the Territorial Cup will be decided in December, though this year’s tilt is the latest it’s ever been in a year.
It also won’t be the final regular-season game of the year like usual, as both schools will play a seventh conference game—the opponent still to be determined—the following week.
ASU has won three straight in this series, though the home team has won six of the last seven—the lone exception coming in 2018 when ASU came back to beat UA at Arizona Stadium.
Home-field advantage won’t mean as much this season since the Pac-12 has banned fans at games through December. Tailgating is not permitted, either.
The Sun Devils are expected to be the better team, being picked by the media to finish second in the six-team Pac-12 South division. The Wildcats finished last in the preseason media poll.
Here are the kickoff times and broadcast info for the rest of the Pac-12 Friday games:
- Nov. 13: Utah at UCLA, 7:30 p.m. PT, FS1
- Nov. 20: UCLA at Oregon, 7:30 p.m. PT, ESPN
- Nov. 27: Stanford at Cal, 1 p.m. PT, FOX
- Nov. 27: Washington at Washington State, TBD*, ABC/ESPN*
- Nov. 27: Oregon at Oregon State, TBD*, ABC/ESPN*
- Dec. 4: Washington State at USC, 6:30 p.m. or 7:30 p.m. PT, FS1
- Dec. 11: Utah at Colorado, 6:30 p.m. PT, FS1
*will kickoff at 12:30 p.m. PT, 4:30 p.m. PT or 7:30 p.m. PT