- Height/Weight: 6-foot, 196 pounds
- School/Hometown: Canyon Del Oro (Oro Valley, Ariz.)
- Class: 2021
- Offers: Arizona, BYU, California, Nevada
- 2019 Stats: 83 carries, 371 rushing yards, 1 TD, 5 receptions, 40 receiving yards (6 games due to injury)
- Career Stats: 213 carries, 1,534 rushing yards, 13 rushing TDs, 10 receptions, 222 receiving yards, 3 receiving TDs
- 247Sports Composite Ranking: 3-star (1,187th nationally, 82nd RB, 17th in Arizona)
- 247Sports Ranking: 3-star (105th RB, 18th in Arizona)
- Original Commitment Story
Gabe Encinas: I love this commitment for several reasons. To me he’s was a must-land guy given his proximity to the UA, his offer list and talent. He’s my number one running back for Arizona to land.
The running back room is absolutely loaded with Nathan Tilford, Michael Wiley, Darrius Smith, incoming freshmen Jalen John and Frank Brown and fellow 2021 commit Montrell Johnson all projected at the position a year from now.
I think of all backs listed above, Rocker is the most complete.
It’s a shame that Rocker went down to an ankle injury during his junior year, especially with his senior season in jeopardy given the current environment. His sophomore film is spectacular.
Brandon Combs: I’m with Gabe on this one, Rocker is a good running back. It’s unfortunate that injuries have hampered him, otherwise he’d have even better stats and would be ranked higher.
Regardless, he is a dang good back. He is very strong and has a really strong stiff arm, blasting people off of him with ease. He is also rather fast for someone his size. In multiple instances you see him outrun everyone with ease. Not to mention he is able to use that speed to take the corner on the outside and fly down the sideline.
Rocker isn’t only good at running the ball, but he is effective as a receiver out of the backfield as well. He’s just a dangerous player with the ball in his hands and Arizona will most likely look for multiple ways to get him the ball.