Rob Gronkowski hasn’t played a snap of competitive football in almost two years, but that didn’t stop the creators of Madden 21 from giving the former Arizona Wildcats tight end one of the game’s highest player ratings.
Gronkowski, now with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, earned a 95 overall rating in this year’s game, putting him in elite territory despite his recent NFL hiatus.
Unsurprisingly, Gronkowski leads former Wildcats included in the game.
Here’s where other ex-Arizona players stand in Madden 21.
- Will Parks, Philadelphia Eagles: 76
- Nick Foles, Chicago Bears: 71
- Dane Cruikshank, Tennessee Titans: 69
- Reggie Gilbert, Tennessee Titans: 69
- J.J. Taylor, New England Patriots: 67
- PJ Johnson, LA Chargers: 62
- Jace Whittaker, Arizona Cardinals: 59
Khalil Tate, an undrafted free agent recently waived by the Philadelphia Eagles, was not included in the game.