Five Arizona Wildcats survived NFL roster cuts on Saturday and five others weren’t so lucky, but three of them will remain with their clubs.
Cornerback Jace Whittaker (Arizona Cardinals), running back J.J. Taylor (New England Patriots) and kicker Nick Folk (New England Patriots) all signed with their team’s practice squad on Sunday after clearing waivers.
With injuries, and now COVID infections, always possible, it’s very possible they see game action this season.
In case you missed it, these are the five Wildcats who survived NFL roster cuts:
- DB Dane Cruikshank (Tennessee Titans)*
- LB Demetrius Flannigan-Fowles (San Francisco 49ers)
- QB Nick Foles (Chicago Bears)
- TE Rob Gronkowski (Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
- DB Will Parks (Philadelphia Eagles)*
*Will begin 2020 season on injured reserve.