All NFL teams were required to trim their rosters to 53 players on Tuesday in advance of the 2021 regular season.
Several former Arizona Wildcats players entered the day on the bubble of making their respective teams’ rosters or being cut.
Here is a look at who made it and who didn’t.
Former Arizona players who made a 53-man roster
- Rob Gronkowski (Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
- Nick Foles (Chicago Bears)
- Demetrius Flannigan-Fowles (San Francisco 49ers)
- J.J. Taylor (New England Patriots)
- Gary Brightwell (New York Giants)
- Roy Lopez (Houston Texans)
- Dane Cruikshank (Tennessee Titans)