College football’s Early Signing Period is here!
Today marks the first time 2018 recruits can sign with their respective schools. The Arizona Wildcats currently have 22 commits in their 2018 class, and the coaching staff expects about 80 percent of them to sign within the Early Signing Period which runs from Dec. 20 to Dec. 22 (the others are expected to sign in February).
Here is a list of Arizona’s commits and those who have signed. It will be updated throughout the day as the signings occur.
Once the prospects sign, click on their name to see their player profile.
- David Watson, 3-star OL
- Darrius Smith, 3-star RB
- Jailen Bailey, 3-star WR
- Issaiah Johnson, 3-star LB
- Nahe Sulunga, 3-star DL
- Donovan Laie, 3-star OL
- Jhevon Hill, 3-star S
- Jake Peters, 3-star TE
- Mykee Irving, 3-star DL
- Steven Bailey, 3-star OL (JuCo)
- Thomas Marcus, 3-star WR
- PJ Johnson, JuCo DL (just committed Wednesday!)
- Christian Young, 3-star S
- Zach Williams, 3-star WR/TE
- Tre Adams, 3-star WR
- McKenzie Barnes, 3-star CB (Barnes received a late offer from UCLA)
- Martell Irby, 3-star RB (received a late offer from UCLA)
- Jaden Mitchell, 3-star WR (will grayshirt because of ACL injury)
- Armani Adams, 3-star S
- Jaiden Dockery, 3-star S
- Adam Plant, 3-star DL
- Jamarye Joiner, 3-star QB