The Arizona Wildcats are two wins away from reaching the Women’s College World Series for the first time since 2010, but the Baylor Bears are standing in their way.
The Wildcats (51-7) host the Bears (46-12) for a best-of-three Super Regional this weekend starting on Friday night at Hillenbrand Stadium.
Arizona is the No. 2 overall seed; Baylor is No. 15.
Here’s viewing info, the schedule, plus a few other things to prep you for gameday.
Game 1 — Friday, May 26 | 6 p.m. PT | ESPN2
Game 2 — Saturday, May 27 | 6 p.m. PT | ESPN
Game 3 (if necessary) — Sunday, May 28 | 4 p.m. PT | ESPNU
All games will be streamed on WatchESPN.
- Baylor’s pitching is best Arizona has seen this season + other notes on the series
- Eva Watson stepping up in place of the injured Alyssa Palomino
- Chemistry between Danielle O’Toole and Taylor McQuillin a big reason for Arizona’s success
- Mandie Perez’s 2014 ACL injury a blessing in disguise for her and Arizona
- Arizona ‘looks like a different team’ in the Tucson Regional
Mike Candrea at practice on Tuesday
Danielle O’Toole at practice on Tuesday
Candrea, O’Toole, and Jessie Harper preview the Super Regional
Baylor head coach Glenn Moore and players preview the Super Regional