The postseason is here!
The Arizona softball team will open the Tucson Regional on Friday to kick off the NCAA Tournament.
The Wildcats host Harvard at 8:30 p.m. MST on ESPN2. Before that, the Auburn Tigers will battle the Colorado State Rams at 6 p.m. MST on ESPN. Both games can be streamed on WatchESPN.
Live stats for the action can be found here. Be sure to follow our reporters—@RKelapire and @KimDoss71—for coverage from Hillenbrand Stadium.
Here are links to our pre-Regional coverage:
- Arizona excited to show off new Hillenbrand Stadium during NCAA Tournament
- Arizona second baseman Reyna Carranco could play in Tucson Regional
- From the other dugout: Auburn, Colorado State and Harvard hope to dethrone Arizona at Tucson Regional
- Taylor McQuillin, Alyssa Palomino-Cardoza hope to ‘make the most’ of final games together
- Get to know Arizona’s Tucson Regional opponents
- Jessie Harper has chance to be Arizona softball’s new home run queen
- Taylor McQuillin, Arizona softball playing at ‘different gear’ entering NCAA Tournament
- What to know about Arizona softball for the NCAA Tournament
- Mike Candrea, Arizona players preview Tucson Regional
- Arizona softball’s opponents preview Tucson Regional