No. 11 Arizona softball will begin the Fayetteville Super Regional against No. 6 Arkansas on Friday evening. The winner of the best-of-three series will advance to the Women’s College World Series. It would be Arkansas’ first time reaching that stage. It would be Arizona’s 24th.
Here is all the info you need to tune in to this weekend’s action along with some links to pregame coverage.
- Friday — 4 p.m. PT, ESPNU
- Saturday — 2 p.m. PT, ESPN2
- Sunday — 6 p.m. PT, ESPN2 (if necessary)
All three games will be streamed on WatchESPN.com.
- What they said about Arizona softball’s comeback win over Ole Miss and advancing to Super Regionals
- What to know about Arkansas, Arizona softball’s Super Regional opponent
- Arizona softball’s freshmen thriving in first postseason
- Arizona softball will have to solve road struggles to beat Arkansas, reach Women’s College World Series
- WATCH: Arizona, Arkansas players and coaches preview Super Regionals